”Vinbonden” Vincent Arrhenius, what does he do today?
- Works as wine journalist, wine taster and lecturer/teacher.
”Vinbonden” Vincent Arrhenius, who is he?
- Holder of the highest wine degree among all Scandinavians (LLM degree in Wine Laws and Wine Economics from Bordeaux)
- Award winning author. Best Swedish Wine Literature and Third Best Wine Literature in the World.
- Wine writer for Vinsider (160 000 copies), Munskänken, etc.
- Swedish correspondant for Wine Business International.
- Member of the Swedish Wine Writers Association.
CV in short
- 2020- Wine journalist, wine taster and lecturer/teacher.
- 2017-2020 Business Developer and Brand Manager at Henkell & Co / Henkell Freixenet.
- 2008–2017 wine journalist, wine taster, teacher at sommelier school, wine tour organizer.
- 2003–2008 Responsible for wine tastings at the Swedish retail monopoly (Systembolaget).
- 1998–2002 Nordic Manager for the Australian Wine Bureau.
- 1995–1998 Self-employed (wine tastings, wine courses, consultant for wine importers, etc).
- 1991-1995 Student in Bordeaux (Political Science, Œnology, Wine laws and wine economics).